The purpose of the SafeContractor Accreditation is to simplify the contractor assessment by adopting a common standard in accordance with the requirements of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015. Other members of the SSIP members include CHAS, SMAS, Acclaim
HOW CAN DROMORE SAFETY SERVICES HELP?
The SafeContractor Application process can appear extremely daunting. It might be your first-time achieving SafeContractor or you just don’t have the time or resources each year to complete the application.
Why not let us take the weight off your shoulders, allow you to get on with your day job and complete your SafeContractor Application on your behalf. Our service is affordable, hassle-free and will save you a lot of time:
- We quote an affordable fixed price with no hidden costs.
- SafeContractor require some require specific documents and training records and we will advise and if required supply.
- We will identify any gaps within your documentation and providing compliant policies and documents where relevant.
- We can your application ready to submit within 5 working days.
- You become SAFEContractor accredited.
BENEFITS OF SAFECONTRACTOR
The driving force behind many becoming a member of SafeContractor tends to be prospective clients. If you want to work with them, you must achieve the accreditation they require. It is that really that simple. Besides the obvious benefit of winning work from a specific client, SafeContractor can also provide the following benefits:
- SafeContractor brings credibility to your business; recognised as one of the highest standards of safety you can reassure your client that you are both professional and safety conscious.
- SafeContractor enables you to tender for your own work. You may be a subcontractor with plenty of experience in your field but not have the health and safety paperwork and arrangements in place.
- Many large organisations use the SafeContractor database in order to search for contractors. Make it easier for them to find you and increase your work opportunities.
Contact us today for a bespoke quote tailored to fit your needs on 07717 210 323 or on line at: https://www.dromoresafety.co.uk/enquire-online