Typical assessments include: work equipment, manual handling, hazardous substances, plant and machinery, and display screen equipment.
It is key to every work environment, whether large and established or small and new, to undertake risk assessments. Our risk assessment services will help you do just that. This is not only for the protection of your staff, it is also for the protection of your business and having a safety first culture in the workplace. We will help you to identify and monitor where your strong points are as well as your weaker points. It is your legal obligation to have a well stated and well followed policy.
Our risk assessment services will help you to identify problem areas. We will walk through the assessment with you, step by step, making sure you understand all that is involved and have the necessary tools and skills to make any necessary improvements. Many clients find that undertaking a risk assessment can be time consuming and confusing, we aim to make it as simple and clear as possible.
This could be in the form of generic risk assessments for routine tasks, to one of our consultants undertaking a site survey and completing risk assessments in consultation with key members of your workforce. We have a highly experienced team of consultants who will work with you on every aspect of health and safety. Often, we find that we’ll spot things that you haven’t. This means that we really do make a huge difference to our customers. Because of our experience we’ll save you time and money and of course exposure to injuries and fines.
Fire Risk Assessments
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 applies to all non-domestic premises in England and Wales, including the common parts of blocks of flats or houses in multiple occupation (HMOs). The law applies to you if you are:
- responsible for business premises
- an employer or self-employed with business premises
- responsible for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes
- a charity or voluntary organisation
- a contractor with a degree of control over any premises
- If your total personnel is five or less and they are all office based it is likely that you may be able to carry out the fire risk assessment yourself.
- If you employ more than 5 people or if your offices are multi-floored or deal with fire risk assessment hazards such as flammables, electricity, chemicals or other more complicated work than computer operations then we can support you with expert advice and proven competence. Contact us to discuss your requirements further.