The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 applies to all non-domestic premises in England and Wales, including the common parts of blocks of flats or houses in multiple occupation (HMOs). The law applies to you if you are:
- responsible for business premises
- an employer or self-employed with business premises
- responsible for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes
- a charity or voluntary organisation
- a contractor with a degree of control over any premises
- If your total personnel is five or less and they are all office based it is likely that you may be able to carry out the fire risk assessment yourself.
- If you employ more than 5 people or if your offices are multi-floored or deal with fire risk assessment hazards such as flammables, electricity, chemicals or other more complicated work than computer operations then we can support you with expert advice and proven competence. Contact us to discuss your requirements further.