Our remote safety advisor service enables us to act as your company’s competent resource in order to assist in meeting your legal health and safety obligations, as specified in Regulation 7 of the Management of the Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
Our service will help you in the following areas and includes;
- Health & Safety Policy – We check your policy and update it if required. This also includes a full H&S Management System that includes H&S policy, Equal Opportunities Policy, Environmental Policy and a full pack of checklists and procedures *Access to telephone/e-mail Health and Safety advice and guidance on an unlimited number of occasions
- Accidents – You report any accidents/incidents to us.
- Citation of Dromore Safety Services Ltd as ‘competent person’ on any official documentation with certification to display;
- Legal management – Manage your legal and moral obligations.
- Freedom – Allows you to focus on your core business activities.
- Permission to include our Consultant’s CV when tendering for projects / inclusion on organisation charts;
- Regular communication in the form of H & S Briefings and Bulletins outlining the latest health and safety issues and current topics of interest which you can disseminate to appropriate staff/use as training talks etc;
- Reduce cost – Our cost effective solution will save you time and resources.
The benefits of our retained competent person service are:
- Up-to-date, professional advice when you need it most
- All ad hoc projects, site visits and inspections etc are charged on an as-need basis, so our scheme fits perfectly with your requirements each month.
- Also, as a retained client, a discount can often be applied to ad hoc work so you get even more value for money.
- The retained person service will also allow you to cite ‘Dromore Safety Services Ltd’ as your competent person within your organisation on any documentation to suppliers or professional bodies, making you more desirable to do business with.